Google for Educators

I attended the Google Teacher Academy for the last two days and it was a truly enlightening and transforming experience for me. I heartily encourage any teacher to get involved and learn to use the tool set that Google has developed.

Google for Educators

The tools are great and they enable educators, scholars, and students to share ideas, collaborate, and build networks of content that can give us real power to change the way our educational bureaucracy functions.

Many people pay lip service advocating teaching our students 21st century skills, but Google is putting the rubber to the road.


I am eager to put my leather on the pavement to help them.

Comments

Ms. Middleton said…
I agree with you. I also feel enlightened by all these technology tools. I feel a bit intimidated but I will overcome this as I get better at using these tools.

Popular posts from this blog

There are a thousand stories in the naked city. . . . . and mine is just one.

Professional Development

Page Museum - Megafauna Mystery