Aquaculture

Posted by Picasa
These are my Rose Anemones and Clownfish. These two species have a symbiotic relationship with each other. The bigger Clownfish is 18 years old and has lived in my aquarium since 1990. The anemones have divided many times and I keep removing them to sell to my local Aquarium store. They live in the South Pacific so I have to keep my water temp at about 78 degrees Farenheit. They are beautiful animals and I have learned that they have some interesting stategies for survival in their habitat.
Rose Anemone Posted by Hello

Hermit Crab

Old Blue Eyes











Cleaner Shrimp
Mr. Magoo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There are a thousand stories in the naked city. . . . . and mine is just one.

Professional Development

Read Write Web - The Malachite Maze